WHAT TO SEND
- Local stories — people, places and events — that are unique to West Harrison County.
- Letters to the editor or guest commentary submissions on topical issues of no more than 600 words.
- Club news about meetings, activities, special events and election of officers sponsored by civic, service, fraternal and social organizations.
- Business news of enterprises in town, promotions, news employees, changes in hours, services and products.
- Photos from a community event. Or is there an upcoming event you’d like to see covered visually? Send the details our way.
- Church news and news of related faith organizations.
- School news of student activities, parent-teacher group meetings, school concerts, plays and other events like college honors, graduations, athletics and plays.
- Sports news about games, team registrations, tournaments and other activities.
- Programs at parks and libraries, along with other facilities available to the public.
- Entertainment venues, special events, family activities and other amusements.
We encourage coaches to send us game results. Deadline for the high school game results is 9:30pm on the day of the event, but earlier calls are appreciated. Call/text 228-224-6781 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report scores.
The Gazebo Gazette offers obituary posting in the newspaper and on our website. To place an obituary, use our online form.
The Gazebo Gazette would love to share your love with the entire community. To share your announcement, use our online engagement or wedding form<.
The Gazebo Gazette offers birth or adoption announcements in the newspaper and on our website. To share your new family member, use our online form.
SUBMIT YOUR NEWS